Recipe Source : Sujitha Easy Cooking.Thanks Sujitha for your Guest Post in my Tamil blog. I tried and tasted, really yum yum..!
Chicken- 200 gm
Butter- 1 tsp
Onion- 1 finely chopped
Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
Maida- 3 tsp + 3 tsp
Milk- 1/2 cup
Green chillie- 1 finely chopped
Coriander leaves- a handful
Egg- 1 nos
Bread crumbs- 1 cup
Oil- for frying( 1/2 cup)
Steps to follow:
* Boil the chicken pieces with some water, cook till the chicken cook and the water dries up
* Make them cool and chop the chicken pieces in to small, remove the bone pieces, Chop the chicken pieces.
* Heat the kadai with Butter and melt them.
* Saute the finely chopped onions, fry till they turn pink in color
* Add in the Ginger Garlic paste, saute in a low flame for a minute.
*Add the 3tsp of maida and fry them with out any clumps
* Add the milk to the mixture and cook till they form a paste to thick.
* Add the chopped green chilli and coriander leaves, fry them for a minute.
* Add the Chopped chicken pieces, mix well, take the mixture in a bowl and cool this for an hour in refrigerator.
* make even size ball of these.
* Roll in the remaining maida(3tsp), dip in the egg and again roll in the bread crumbs.
*Heat the kadai with oil, and fry the prepared balls till they turn golden brown in color.