Pages

Friday, 30 November 2012

Review of Results - My First Event.

Dear Participants,

Thank you much more, because you were thoughtful in such a nice way.


Please check here for results announcement and the awards.
The First Prize holder Mrs. Swasthi mailed me right after I announced the results.She requested me to handover the prize money to the needy people.
Her mail read like this.

" Hi Asiya Akka! hope you are doing good. sorry for the late response. Regarding the prize amount, i will burden you with another small task, pls don't mind and help me to fulfil my wish. i would like to donate the prize money to some needy people. this is the first revenue i have generated from my blog,so i have decided to donate it. since iam in singapore, it is difficult for me to do that, so pls if you do not mind, can you pls do on behalf of me. the simple thing would be, if you visit any dargha on your routine visits, pls can you do that.
It has been my habit to donate my first revenue i generate from any thing, whether it be a job or a property and now my blog.
hope you will not mistake me. consider me to be your sister and pls help me.
iam very happy that i won this money and it is very valuable to me and would like to use it for a good purpose.
waiting to hear from you."

As per your wish, I will  donate this amount to the needy people on behalf of you.
Thanks for the reply.

Then the Second Prize Winner Mr. Amarendra didn't respond to the results till date,therefore we decided to share  the second prize money to  the Second Top Contributor Mrs Jillu and the Third Top Contributor Mrs.Faiza (Snehidhi). Please Contact me through mail.

Third Prize Winners  Mrs.Priya Suresh ,Mrs. Divya Pramil  and First Top Contributor  Dr.Sherin Deepu whose prize money has been already sent .



I thank once again Mano  Akka and  the Lovely  Participants. 




13 comments:

Meena B said...

wow congrats everyone
and wonderful thought of donating money

Divya Pramil said...

What a thoughtful person u r swasthi am so proud of you :) Hearty wishes and I wish u succeed in everything :) Great...And thanks akka for your lovely event.. :)
Aval Payasam / Poha Kheer / Flattened Rice Dessert

மனோ சாமிநாதன் said...

Hats off to your sincerity Asiya! My hearty congratulations to Mrs.Jillu and Mrs.Snehidhi!

Priya R said...

Really lovely to see genuinely giving people... hats off to you dear and I am glad you won :)

Rashida Shaikh said...

That's so kind of her.

faiza kader said...

அன்பாய் நீங்கள் தரும் பரிசினை ஏற்றுக்கொள்கிறேன்..

கணவர் நமக்கு பல லட்சங்கள் கொட்டி கொடுத்தாலும் இது போல் சின்ன பரிசுகள் மனதுக்கு சந்தோஷத்தினை தருகிறது..

ப்ளாகில் நண்பர்களாக பழகி வருகிறோம்.. இதுபோல் அன்பு பரிசுகளை பரிமாறுவதும், பெருவதும் மிகுந்த மகிழ்ச்சியே..

அனைவருக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள்..

Swasthi Blank said...

I am speechless Asiya akka, never thought these words would be published on your blog. Thanks for your wishes and I am glad that this event has brought immense pleasure and joy to you. Thanks for giving an opportunity to participate in this event.

PT said...

hatssss off to u swasthi :) nice idea of donating the money to needy people..

Bhavna Bagri said...

congratulation everyone...

Jillu said...

Wonderful thought by swasthi.... Congratulations !! I am happy to receive the prize..

Jillu said...

Thanks a lot Mano akka....

Jaleela said...

Congrats to all
Lovely post asiya

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

Hearty Congratulations to all the Winners & to all Participants.