Pages

Thursday, 26 April 2012

I don't know why she tagged me ?!

Sangeetha of Recipe Excavator tagged me. OMG! This reminds me of scary exams pa..
Anyhow I like to share simply.

These are my replies for her tagged questions.

1. My Introduction
I am Asiya Omar, an Agricultural graduate from the great TNAU, Coimbatore. Now I am a happy home maker and blessed with a son and a daughter.I am always active, at present really bored trying to engage myself in various things.

2. Favourite dish
Grilled chicken with Kubus, Hammoos, Muthabal, Garlic sauce and Green chilli pickle.


3.Your best / new try recipe so far?
Baked Apple Pudding
(will be posted soon)

4.Which is your second passion other than cooking?
Recently I developed my passion towards reading and writing.

5.At least once have you thought I could have born as a guy or you feel "am happy with what I am now, Be frank with reason please.
I am happy with who I am, reason is very satisfied life.

6.My favourite question, love to be a home maker or office goer ?
Both I like but now I held up with home making.

7.You prefer instantly publishing post or scheduled post and why?
Whenever I end up with something good, I post it immediately.

8.Can I see your Kitchen? Photo please?


9.If you are really upset, What is that one thing you do to get distracted?
First thing I'll do is wrap myself with blanket and take a long nap or go out for window shopping.

10.What will be your spouse reaction on seeing you new tried recipe's outcome?
All that he does is give a bright smile with appreciations and comments ( positive or negative)

12.What do you think about "Recipe Excavator".
All your recipes are simply superb dear,.I feel you got a positive attitude towards everything.

Thanks for tagging ! Sangeetha.:))).
If anyone like to continue with the same questions please
but the 12 th question is What do you think about My Healthy Happy Kitchen?
Expecting


14 comments:

Chitra said...

Elegant and great chicken, Asiya akka! Super answers!

Anzz said...

Lovely to know more about you. :) you have a lovely kitchen..!

Asiya Omar said...

Thanks Chitra for the lovely comments,you mean Kitchen or Chicken?

Thanks a lot Anzz.

faseela said...

thanks 4 d tag dear......gud to know more abt u.....u r the queen of that lovely kitchen.....

Reshmi Ahmed said...

Thank you Asiya for tagging me :)

Julie said...

Lovely answers n great to know more about u..Great kitchen dear!!

Join me in the ONGOING EVENT- "Mint & Coriander seeds" (EP Series-Apr)
ERIVUM PULIYUM

Sonali Pradhan said...

hey...its nice to get to know more abt u :-)

http://www.onlyfishrecipes.com/

Reshmi Ahmed said...

Asiya, a BIG surprise is awaiting you at Healthy Morsels ;)
Please check one of our blogs for details ...

http://www.leckerandyummyrecipes.blogspot.de/2012/04/healthy-morsels-pregnancy-roundup.html
http://www.schmetterlingwords.blogspot.de/2012/04/healthy-morsels-pregnancy-roundup.html
http://www.tasteofpearlcity.blogspot.de/2012/04/healthy-morsels-pregnancy-roundup.html

Your Healthy Morsels Team !

schmetterlingwords said...

Dear Asiya, congratulations on getting selected in Healthy Morsels - Pregnancy. You deserved it!!

Heartfelt thanks for your participation :)

Healthy Morsels Team

Asiya Omar said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments.

Mahi said...

When I saw this post for the 1st time, nobody was tagged...then what happened Asiya akka? ;)

Nice to more about you!

Asiya Omar said...

First I wrongly posted the draft one,Then I attached and repost it.Thanks Mahi.

Sangeetha Nambi said...

Hey ! u from CBE ??? Then, half Same Pinch for u, cos am from SALEM :) Nice to know about u Asiya and u got a well organized kitchen. Love it...

Asiya Omar said...

Thanks Sangeetha for the lovely comment,My native is Tirunelveli pa.