Pages

Monday, 20 February 2012

Award Time

Sonali of only fish recipes share this award with me.

And Julie of Eriyum Puliyum and Sonali of only fish recipes again shared this lovely award with me.Their beautiful blog with a toss of all tastes,do check and visit them..

Liebster'means favourite or dearest in German.In accepting the award,the recipient agrres to :
- Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog.
-Copy and paste the award to your blog.
-Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
-Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honour.
I would like to pass it to the following bloggers-


Wishing you all a Great Success in the Blogger World.


And also I recieved a Participation Award from Nithu's kitchen. Thanks a lot Nithu.

- Asiya Omar.


6 comments:

Chandrani said...

Congrats on your award.
Cuisine Delights
My First Event - "COLOURFUL HOLI".

Nithu Bala said...

Congrats on your awards..Keep going:-)

Sangeetha Nambi said...

My Thanks & congrats for ur award. Thanks for sharing it to me and Congrats for getting it :) Keep Rocking !

faseela said...

congrats on your awards dear.....bunchs of thanks of sharing with me dear....really feel honored...

Julie said...

Congrats on your awards!!

Erivum Puliyum

Sumi said...

Thanks for the award dear. I will definitely pass it on in my next post :)