Pages

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Baked Chicken Wings

Ingredients :
fresh chicken wings - 1 kg
chicken tikka or chicken 65 masala - 2  - 3 tsp
yogurt - 1tbsp(optional)
tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Corn flour  - 2 tsp 
oil - 1 tbsp
salt - to taste
Remove the wings tip, clean and wash thoroughly and drain it.

In a bowl mix the chicken wings, chicken tikka masala,yogurt, soya sauce, tomato sauce, corn flour, salt together and leave it to marinate for atleast 2 hours.

Preheat the oven to medium, place the wings in greased aluminium foil wrapped tray, then bake the chicken wings for 15 -20 minutes until cooked and turn the sides of the chicken wings in between.

Check whether the wings are cooked.

Now Baked Chicken Wings are ready to serve.
Serve immediately on a bed of mixed vegetable salad.Try out my oil free baked chicken and enjoy.

-Asiya Omar...

8 comments:

Jaleela Kamal said...

best starter chicken wings, its haneef's favourite.

Asiya Omar said...

Thank you very much jaleela.
This is my daughters all time favourite too.I made this for her class party.

Starjan ( ஸ்டார்ஜன் ) said...

My heartly welcome asiya akka.

ஆமினா said...

wish you all the best asiya.

Chitra said...

Best wishes!!!! Keep Rocking in this blog too!!!

I have tried this recipe before without the corn flour. I plan to add that one too for a crispier wings. Thank you for the tip.

ஸாதிகா said...

good one.i will try this .

Asiya Omar said...

Starjan
Amina
Chitra
Shadiqah

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

vanathy said...

Once, I made this recipe using ( oil ) frying method. I felt guilty and stop making it. Now I can try this baked version.